Stressed Spelled Backwards by Marilyn Nutter
Marilyn starts with unwinding stress by counting down the ways to avoid it in the first place. We all know that holiday time can put us in a pressure cooker of demands and expectations, but we can focus on some simple plans of action that will keep us percolating away without over-boiling.
Here are her main points of getting the handle on the holidays:
- Determine, decide, and decline
- Every day take a few moments for you
- Savor the moments
- Enjoy people and extend hospitality
- Refresh. Take time to refresh
- Take one day at a time
- Sit back With planning, simplifying, and scheduling refreshment, you can sit back and experience joy.
Doesn't that sound easy? She mentions numerous practical ways to implement each focus point. And go ahead... answer the riddle of stressed spelled backwards.