Print out the crowns from these patterns.
The Jesse tree ornament is a golden crown.
Isaiah 9 :
6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the LORD Almighty
will accomplish this.
Because He is king, now we are fellow heirs with Him and are called to be kings and priests. Not only is Jesus Christ a King, but the Kings of all Kings! Isaiah tells what His rule is like and what kind of character He has.
AÂ Christmas breadÂ which is baked in the shape of a crown.
Hungarian Christmas Bread Recipe
Traditional Hungarian Christmas bread.
- 2 packages active dry yeast
- 1/2 c warm water
- 1 1/2 c scalded milk, cooled
- 1/2 c sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 c soft butter
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1/4 tsp mace
- 1 c raisins (if desired)
- 1 c chopped pecans
- 1/2 c candied fruit
- 7 to 7 1/2 c sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp cold water
- Soften yeast in warm water; add next 10 ingredients and half the flour
- ix well with spoon; add enough remaining flour to handle easily, mix with hands.
- Turn onto lightly floured board, knead 5 or more minutes til smooth and elastic.
- Turn into large greased bowl, cover. Let rest for 20 minutes, punch down.
- Divide into three sections make three strands 26 inches long, cut in half and make two braided circles.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 - 24 hours.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 35 minutes or more til golden and puffy.